Gadget Enquirer

PC/Mac

How to Install CM10.1 Jelly Bean 4.2.2 on the Kindle Fire

June 24, 2013 by Mr.Click in Kindle with 18 Comments

How to install CM10.1 Jelly Bean 4.2.2 on the Amazon Kindle Fire using FFF and TWRP recovery Link to XDA CM10.1 forum. files found here http://forum.xda-deve…
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Incoming search terms:

• how to install jelly bean 4 2 on kindle fire on mac (1)
  • kindle CM10 1 (1)
  • twrp for kindle fire hd 2013 (1)

Tagged , , , , , ,

Related Posts

18 Comments

1. Ak MalJune 24, 2013 at 9:39 pmReply

i cant download that
    Gapps

2. Nivithan RJune 24, 2013 at 10:31 pmReply

Its a known bug, devs have not fixed it

3. jessicamartin1990June 24, 2013 at 11:07 pmReply

I did this and it works great! My only question is my computer does not recognize it any more. Is that just a me thing?

4. Tomsgt123June 24, 2013 at 11:21 pmReply

yeah in twrp just install kindle system update like it is a rom and you will be back to a kindle

5. LimarieLuvsJesusJune 25, 2013 at 12:04 amReply

Is there a way of going back to the Kindle Fire’s original launcher after you have done this to it??

6. Blake CarringtonJune 25, 2013 at 12:12 amReply

I was wondering if anybody could help me with a problem i was having with my kindle fire. My kindle is stuck on the current ROM i have installed, because my kindle won’t boot into TWRP recovery.

7. Jacoma MoravsonJune 25, 2013 at 12:40 amReply

QUICKEST & EASIEST ROOT AND UNROOT FOR YOUR ADROID DEVICE
    www.rootsdownloads.weebly.com
    DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE PACKAGE FOR WINDOWS OR MAC

8. Hafizi abdul hamidJune 25, 2013 at 1:20 amReply

can use a thatering??bluetooth??isnt work??

9. Royal rockateerJune 25, 2013 at 2:16 amReply

would you know how to do similar stuff like that on a kindle fire hd 7?

10. grifster981234567890June 25, 2013 at 2:39 amReply

Hello, mine seems to be stuck at waiting for device

11. ray9279June 25, 2013 at 3:30 amReply

Tomsgt123, which ROM do you prefer the CM10.1 you have in this video or the AOSP one from the other video? Also how are both with battery life? :)

12. hobbyblobby55June 25, 2013 at 3:35 amReply

how do you get the cm 10.1 and gapps files on to the kindle?

13. sthefan teranJune 25, 2013 at 4:04 amReply

hey does it work on kindle fire hd 8.9

14. Tomsgt123June 25, 2013 at 4:04 amReply

thisi works really really well. only problem I see is that some times it will no come out of sleep mode and you neeed to restart it.

15. Zane BlalockJune 25, 2013 at 4:40 amReply

Just curious – what are some of the bugs and things that aren’t working? Would you consider this more stable than CM7 for KF?

16. Steven SebesJune 25, 2013 at 5:29 amReply

Can you utilize this system to play normal video files and play the usual games like angry birds and what not?

17. Thabani ShibeJune 25, 2013 at 5:46 amReply

Hi can you please help me, I have recently upgraded my GT P1000 GALAXY TAP TO JELLY BEAN 4.2.2. Now the problem is my USB tethering is Disabled i think because when I plug in my USB cable the phone simple makes beep sound indicating that it has detected connection but the connection options on the phone remain the same being written ***USB not connected***

18. Thabani ShibeJune 25, 2013 at 5:54 amReply