Gadget Enquirer

HDTV's

How to Jailbreak Apple TV 2 5.0.2 iOS 5.1.1 Seasonpass Untethered ATV2

September 20, 2012 by Mr.Click in Apple TV with 30 Comments

If this helped you please Favorite and give me a Thumbs Up! Or ask a question in Comments if you having trouble! Links Below: How to Jailbreak your Apple TV 2 iOS 5.1.1 UnTethered with Seas0nPass! Links: support.firecore.com www.apple.com Tutorial Playlist: www.youtube.com Check Out My Channel! www.youtube.com Vlog Playlist: bit.ly Subscribe! www.youtube.com JonOfAllGames www.youtube.com ==Socialize!== Facebook: www.facebook.com Twitter: twitter.com Pinterest: pinterest.com Instagram: JonOfAllTrades The Website: www.JonOfAllTrades.blogspot.com Google+ plus.google.com tags: How To Jailbreak Apple TV 5.0.2 iOS 5.1.1 Seasonpass untethered hulu ATV 2g 2nd generation appletv2 ATV2 xbmc seas0npass nitotv windows mac jb guide howto tutorial itunes error 3194 update upgrade hack streaming airplay 5.0.1 4.4.4 untether
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Review: Apple TV 2012 (3rd Generation) In this video I review the new Apple TV 2012 3rd Generation model. This newest Apple TV has 1080p video capabilities as well as a new interface that draws from iOS. In this review I demo AirPlay with pictures, music and video from the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iTunes on a Mac or PC, AirPlay Mirroring with Real Racing 2 HD on the new iPad 3, the hardware outputs including HDMI, Optical Audio, MicroUSB, Ethernet and Wi-Fi, Home Sharing from OS X and Windows, Netflix, YouTube and other apps on the Apple TV 2012 and whether it’s worth it compared to other streaming devices such as Roku. duncan33303 is a technology based YouTube channel that focuses on a wide variety of smartphones, tablets, game consoles as well as the weekly show D3Live. Subscribe! www.youtube.com Merch Store! duncan33303.spreadshirt.com Circle me on Google+! gplus.to Follow on Twitter! twitter.com Check me out on Facebook! www.facebook.com Channel Link www.youtube.com Jailbreaking info stateofjailbreak.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Incoming search terms:

• error entering dfu mode this device is not supported by seas0npass (48)
  • seasonpass atv2 (12)
  • season pass apple tv 5 0 2 (9)
  • this device is not supported by seasonpass (4)
  • seasonpass error entering dfu mode (3)
  • HowToJailbreakAppleTV25 0 2iOS5 1 1SeasonpassUntetheredATV2|GadgetEnquirer (3)
  • error entering dfu mode:this device is not supported by seasonpass (2)
  • season pas wont defect apple tv (2)
  • Error entering dfu mode This device is not supported by seasonpass (2)
  • season pass doesnt detect appletv (2)

Tagged , , , , , ,

Related Posts

30 Comments

1. gipsykaroliSeptember 20, 2012 at 6:03 pmReply

hi i got a question i trayed to jailbreak my my apple tv 2 software 5.0.1 i downloaded season pass so when the device is in the DFU mode i pushed the button’s it says seas on pass cannot souport this device and then after a trayed sereveral time iTunes open’s and softvare coming opp and it start’s downloading and noting happend’s it’s stuck PS i can’t youse only usb it doesn’t work if only usb i have to have the power inn to? can you help me bro?

2. gipsykaroliSeptember 20, 2012 at 6:49 pmReply

3. Gloria KempnerSeptember 20, 2012 at 7:15 pmReply

I am trying to download season pass on my MAC and I keep getting this error Filesystem mount failed!!!

4. Farzad AzarianSeptember 20, 2012 at 7:36 pmReply

5. Mohammad AlkadiSeptember 20, 2012 at 8:14 pmReply

i also have have a problem!

6. mrgamer1128September 20, 2012 at 8:52 pmReply

its not working for me when it says enter dfu mode i hold down the buttons for 7 seconds and nothing works also no lights flash and even when i connect my apple tv to my laptop it does not show up in itunes can you help me please.

7. juanestebandavalosSeptember 20, 2012 at 9:23 pmReply

Exactly the same problem….any ideas??

8. mrgamer1128September 20, 2012 at 9:37 pmReply

9. 0006marioSeptember 20, 2012 at 9:55 pmReply

Thank u buddy n i love ur voice no homo lol

10. Aaron RobertsSeptember 20, 2012 at 10:13 pmReply

so I tried to do the step by step but it says error entering DFI mode this device not supported by season pass . when I first got my atv I plug it in and had it plugged into my computer so it booted up because the light went solid, So do I have to restore it to factory settings ? It also doesnt turn on with only the usb connected can you help me out?

11. Aleyda DonisSeptember 20, 2012 at 10:37 pmReply

i keep getting device not compatible with exploit when i try to enter dfu mode can anyone help i got the latest version of iTunes and got iOS 5.1

12. gogaisgoodSeptember 20, 2012 at 10:57 pmReply

i have a problem
    when i disconnect the power cord my ATV goes off and i can’t jail break it

13. sarataraifySeptember 20, 2012 at 11:40 pmReply

true stjohn429 but you can also find lists of free movie streaming sites on the net too.. try the bestfreestreaming . com site – just put bestfreestreaming into google (all together). they have an updated list of the 9 best free movie streaming sites. gud luk !

14. shahedcydiaSeptember 20, 2012 at 11:47 pmReply

Hi can you please help me with a problem on my apple tv2 ” Xbmc …error showing ( request timed out please try again) citytaka@yahoo.co.uk

15. 1989ymcmbSeptember 21, 2012 at 12:08 amReply

@duncan33303 do you have to go to your pc to stream movies on apple tv or can you scroll through your itunes on the tv??

16. BoredThatsWhySeptember 21, 2012 at 12:08 amReply

Hey there. You mentioned lag and router. Can you expand on that please? Cause and solution. Thank you.

17. Wesley GriffithSeptember 21, 2012 at 12:39 amReply

can you hook this up if already you have a ps3

18. MrTrollifiedSeptember 21, 2012 at 1:25 amReply

Just got one but its soo shitty because of no JB

19. Shayan HaqueSeptember 21, 2012 at 1:28 amReply

wow. its like my ipod is know a video game. i gotta tell my dad about this and convince him bye. gotta go convince my dad.

20. TheWp7proSeptember 21, 2012 at 1:50 amReply

penis

21. almotmared11September 21, 2012 at 2:35 amReply

ههههههههههه والله مافهمت الا شي بسيط
    وذا غلطت عليك حقك علي انا ترى احنا بعالم وهمي بشات كرتوني مايستاهل الزعل يعني خخخخخ هذا اللي فهمتو من الرساله.. وذا كان فهمي خطا بضرب راسي في الحيط وتوبه اكتب تعليق ههههههههههههه امزح معك

22. soha155September 21, 2012 at 2:41 amReply

3′aleya 2wal shi w tani shi l7a2et tfot 3al 8ana w b3deen ma fe 7ada fahmak hoon :p any way thnx 3al chat

23. almotmared11September 21, 2012 at 3:29 amReply

حلوه كيف عرفت خخخخخ حسيت اني في العصر الجاهلي ههههههههه
    قناتك هي اللي عرفتني (:
    ماتحس احنا سوينا زحمه هنا بالمقطع خخخخخخخ
    يلا اشوفك على خير ياغالي او ياغاليه (:

24. soha155September 21, 2012 at 4:24 amReply

hehehe keef 3refat :p bs ok tslam :)

25. almotmared11September 21, 2012 at 4:36 amReply

هههههههههههههههههههههههههه يلا حصل خير
    حبايبي اهل الاردن (:

26. soha155September 21, 2012 at 5:32 amReply

hehehehehehe ma knt 3arfeh 2nak 3arabe hl2 2ntabahet 3al 2esam ;p bs yla good lkan

27. almotmared11September 21, 2012 at 5:45 amReply

اهلا اهلا انتو ورايه حتى بالمقاطع الاجنبيه ههههههههههههههههههههه احبكم يا عرب

28. soha155September 21, 2012 at 6:35 amReply

me 2 :p

29. almotmared11September 21, 2012 at 7:17 amReply

Before eveen watching i liked it ((((:

30. TheBoudz78September 21, 2012 at 7:30 amReply