Gadget Enquirer

PC/Mac

Install Google Play Store on Kindle Fire HD

June 17, 2013 by Mr.Click in Kindle with 21 Comments

Root is required for Google Play Store installation. Instructions can be found at the link below. http://androidcowboy.com/2013/04/root-kindle-fire-hd-7-3-0-…
Video Rating: 5 / 5

Incoming search terms:

• rooter kindle fire hd ver 7 4 3 (10)
  • can you play iruna online on kindle fire (2)
  • why cant i play iruna on kindle (2)
  • does iruna online work for kindle (2)
  • google play store download for kindle fire hd (2)
  • google store has stopped kindle (1)
  • play iruna rooted? (1)
  • kindle fire hd reboot wallpapers (1)
  • iruna online for kindlw fire hd (1)
  • iruna for kindle fire (1)

Tagged , , , , ,

Related Posts

21 Comments

1. FinwensJune 17, 2013 at 9:31 amReply

So, at the moment it’s not possible to download a home launcher and use wallpapers?

2. androidcowboyblogJune 17, 2013 at 10:30 amReply

The 7.4.3 firmware has disabled wallpaper so that’s not your issue.

3. FinwensJune 17, 2013 at 11:01 amReply

Thanks to your videos I was able to root my kindle and install google play store, thanks very much for all the work, man. Now I’m looking for a home launcher, but none seems to work properly. I downloaded apex, nova and some others, but I can’t get a wallpaper on any of those. Using 7.4.3 at the moment, any ideas?

4. cairlynJune 17, 2013 at 11:28 amReply

It worked. Thanks

5. John LJune 17, 2013 at 11:57 amReply

Thanks for all your help! works great!

6. androidcowboyblogJune 17, 2013 at 12:49 pmReply

That means your are not rooted. Watch the video on rooting or run the root process again.

7. John LJune 17, 2013 at 1:02 pmReply

when clicking root explorer “Sorry, test failed. This feature cannot run on your phone”

8. androidcowboyblogJune 17, 2013 at 1:04 pmReply

Sometimes it does that the first time. Try opening it several times. If it doesn’t work then force stop the app through the setting under installed applications and try again. Reboot is also good.

9. kb8srxJune 17, 2013 at 1:35 pmReply

Yes I did exactly as you instructed and it did install, it just won’t run

10. androidcowboyblogJune 17, 2013 at 2:23 pmReply

Play Store needs to be installed in a specific way. Did you install the login services, Play services, and framework before. Visit the site and read the post on Play Store installation. Can be found on the right side.

11. kb8srxJune 17, 2013 at 2:52 pmReply

ok, I have the google play store installed and the kindle is rooted, however, once installed, I click on the app, and it just says “google play has stopped” and never gets to the login screen, how do I get past this???

12. 2SnapBack2June 17, 2013 at 3:14 pmReply

Right when i was in the middle of this an update was released and I lost root access!

13. androidcowboyblogJune 17, 2013 at 3:21 pmReply

What my video tutorial on ES file Explorer. It will show you how to access the system folder.

14. IrossdrummerJune 17, 2013 at 3:24 pmReply

oh ok thanks i just realized that a little bit ago lol

15. Shatoy MortonJune 17, 2013 at 3:35 pmReply

also, ive downloaded the google play store  but all i get is a blank screen

16. Shatoy MortonJune 17, 2013 at 4:17 pmReply

i have the latest version of es file explorer but there is no option for ‘system’ what shuold i do?

17. Mhaya MustaphaJune 17, 2013 at 4:32 pmReply

Interesting tutorial. I’m new to this Kindle-Fire-HD stuff. I received my device yesterday, got it rooted today and watched this tutorial to install google playstore (successfully). Thanks.

18. androidcowboyblogJune 17, 2013 at 4:55 pmReply

That’s weird. You must have something taking up space. Maybe plug in the computer via USB and see if there is anything taking huge space. Most people normally don’t use that much.

19. Amber BeaudetJune 17, 2013 at 5:27 pmReply

I uninstalled like 7 apps that were well over the 1.76MB needed and its still giving me the same message. I’m unable to paste the vending apk. file into the root folder. I was able to do the RW under tools but it keeps saying I can’t copy because of space.

20. androidcowboyblogJune 17, 2013 at 6:18 pmReply

Uninstalling an app is the easiest way to get some space back.

21. Amber BeaudetJune 17, 2013 at 6:42 pmReply

It gave me an message saying I didn’t have enough space needing 1.76MB and the available space was 0.00 B. Is there a way to get space available?