Gadget Enquirer

Mobile Phones

NEW Jailbreak 6.1.3 Semi Untethered iOS iPhone 4,3GS & iPod Touch 4

March 28, 2013 by Mr.Click in iPhone with 35 Comments

WATCH FIRST For More Updates, Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/iCrackUriDevice Redsn0w for iOS 6.1.3 and written semi Untethered Jailbreak instruc…
Video Rating: 4 / 5

How does the iPhone 5 stack up to the new BlackBerry 10-based Z10? Check out our comparison video! Subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_…

Incoming search terms:

• icy snow jailbreak (104)
  • icy snow jailbreak 6 1 3 (96)
  • Io sono tu 2013 scr (84)
  • icysnOw com jailbreak (78)
  • ICYSNOW PASSWORD (56)
  • firest0rm untethered jailbreak new 2013 password (43)
  • www icysnow com (37)
  • icy snow jailbreak download (35)
  • icysnow com download (27)
  • icy snow jailbreak password (27)

Tagged , , , , , , ,

Related Posts

35 Comments

1. cylenersMarch 28, 2013 at 9:29 pmReply

Oh my goodness Thanks so much (:

2. Saif Al-shaheenMarch 28, 2013 at 9:40 pmReply

when i enter dfu mode menu in redsn0w and i do the steps and nothing happins please help

3. Beckyluvsu159March 28, 2013 at 9:54 pmReply

How to download

4. sicmaggotfukMarch 28, 2013 at 10:22 pmReply

mine at the moving applications part goes loads super fast help!

5. jonguh2000March 28, 2013 at 10:28 pmReply

Mine says that IPSW is not supported by this version of redsn0w… What to do?

6. Ibz42raju29March 28, 2013 at 10:53 pmReply

Can you respring with tethered?

7. hxcsquidgyMarch 28, 2013 at 11:10 pmReply

he said it doesnt…

8. ScoobyDoobyDoo999March 28, 2013 at 11:59 pmReply

Thanks! You are a life saver and always have been! :)

9. Michael MartinezMarch 29, 2013 at 12:13 amReply

IT WILL ONLY WORK WITH THE ONES HE SAID

10. shaiheem charlesMarch 29, 2013 at 1:02 amReply

Does it work for iphone5

11. StrinePCsMarch 29, 2013 at 1:18 amReply

Don’t know if he said it but does this work with iPhone 4s on 6.1.3?

12. Omar QuierrezMarch 29, 2013 at 1:30 amReply

Mine is stuck on limera1n :(

13. Ruben Van Den BrouckeMarch 29, 2013 at 1:39 amReply

i think he did a really great job to explain this

14. Ruben Van Den BrouckeMarch 29, 2013 at 2:11 amReply

worked fine :) (ipod touch 4)

15. samviddo360March 29, 2013 at 2:51 amReply

not possible.  it’s blocked

16. stephanie jimenezMarch 29, 2013 at 2:54 amReply

I didn’t get a word he said.

17. Anthony RozarioMarch 29, 2013 at 3:22 amReply

i want to downgrade ios 6.1.3 to 6.1.2 please help

18. iCrackMyiDevice1March 29, 2013 at 3:54 amReply

To those who have been having problems with jailbreaking their iPhone, stop complaining! You guys just don’t listen properly and then end up doing wrong things. So, listen and you will get a proper jailbreak on your iDevice

19. vanilla icecreamMarch 29, 2013 at 4:30 amReply

My choice is definetly iphone5

20. vanilla icecreamMarch 29, 2013 at 4:54 amReply

I think blackberry z10 is my dad’s type of phone because he doesn’t care about it’s looks and he doesn’t like fragile things, and its made for function. Maybe I’ll try to convince him.

21. Jamaica GregorioMarch 29, 2013 at 5:35 amReply

iphone5!! just because I cant instagram with Z10 lol

22. mgdotnetMarch 29, 2013 at 6:28 amReply

They are both on wifi. Sim card wont affect that

23. Steven FarquharMarch 29, 2013 at 6:28 amReply

Z10, cause the iPhone lacks comm’s capacity?

24. 3GSDANIELMarch 29, 2013 at 7:01 amReply

The worse is he got 10 Thumbs Up

25. Michael RomanoMarch 29, 2013 at 7:14 amReply

iPhone interface is getting to old now, never liked it tho. Besides, i want my phone to get shit done. Which my current BlackBerry and previous ones always did. So i stay with BB.

26. jahnigga7March 29, 2013 at 7:30 amReply

Be different or be dead!

Blackberry Z10 for me. I can’t stand the keyboard on iPhones and the user interface just burns my eyes. Perhaps they should get a F.lux app…

27. musicnice10March 29, 2013 at 8:12 amReply

um, what? lol. If anything at all, the one WITHOUT the sim card should be working faster since it doesnt have a live connection to a cell carrier network. I’m not saying that is the case because really the difference if any at all is negligible, but your argument is invalid because even if the basis of it were true, it would have the opposite effect. Dip-wad.

28. AhdjdkdlMarch 29, 2013 at 8:28 amReply

@strawberrychewitgum, you can actually get an iphone 5 for Free, simply try to google for something like: AzzingleGiveaways

My 18 years brother just received one this morning, couldn’t beleive my eyes! it’s limited promotion I think

29. MysticalMastodonMarch 29, 2013 at 9:05 amReply

Lyft is an app that allows you to hire specialized cab drivers to escort you to a destination. You choose a price you want to donate to the driver and the app does the rest: it’ll tell the driver where to pick you up, and it’ll charge your account via iTunes and push the withdrawn money into the driver’s bank account.

There’s also another app I forgot to mention called AirBNB that allows users to rent out personal spaces for travelers. It works almost the same way as Lyft. Productivity = Cool.

30. MysticalMastodonMarch 29, 2013 at 9:26 amReply

Apps that help me be more productive:

Reminders, Safari, Calendar, Notes, Reminders, Calculator, Cards, iMovie, Mail, Remote (Apple TV), Voice Memos, Find My Friends, iPhoto, Bank app, Mailbox, myAT&T, Google Drive, PS Express, Lyft, Day One, Pages, Lose It!, and MapMyWalk.

With these apps, my phone replaces a planner, a journal, a pedometer, a desktop word processor, a desktop video editing app, a remote control, a trip to Hallmark, photo editing software, a trip to the bank, and a lot more.

31. MysticalMastodonMarch 29, 2013 at 10:17 amReply

Speak on your downward spiral with applications only. Not all applications are meant to be used 15+ times a day.

I have two health applications, and only one of them is opened daily. The other tracks my progress over time.

I have several apps like my bank app and carrier app that I only open maybe twelve times a year.

Other things like the three games I have only get opened when I’m in school, in between classes.

What’s cool is that I can do these things on my phone.

32. Brandon KellerMarch 29, 2013 at 10:39 amReply

You can look at all your media and text with one swipe down on the iPhone…. So the one thing you said the Z10 had on the iPhone the iPhone already has, you need to research better

33. Marge TeilhaberMarch 29, 2013 at 11:04 amReply

BB Bold is almost 3 years old and going strong so I’ll stick with Blackberry for next phone. They’ve earned my future business because of my very positive experience with my current phone.

34. MysticalMastodonMarch 29, 2013 at 11:11 amReply

That’s the stupidest comment I’ve ever seen. Wi-Fi uses a Wi-Fi source, it doesn’t even remotely use the SIM card, you dip-wad.

35. matthewsjuwonMarch 29, 2013 at 11:20 amReply

The people at pocket now are a bunch of iPhone fanboys